TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael Lohan has claimed that it is high time that he and his wife put aside their differences so that they can concentrate on helping their daughter. The statement came after the rehabbed star suffered a 'relapse' and was arrested once again for DUI on July 24 just days after she completed a stint in rehab.
"We have got to put aside fighting each other and focus on our daughter, who clearly needs us right now,' E! Online quoted him, as saying.
The estranged couple have been involved in a legal battle for Michael's visitation rights. In June this year, after witnessing a courtroom battle, a Long Island judge ordered the two to sort out their differences in the presence of their respective attorneys.
"I can't imagine, given what I've just heard, that the two of you agree on anything. Get together, sit down with the attorneys" and "reach some agreements," Judge Robert Ross said.
However, after Lohan's arrest and relapse, Michael said that he has decided to drop the case for the time being. "I have decided to drop all the court stuff for now. Lindsay needs her mother and her father to help her get through this. She won't make it without us," he said.