TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
London (ANI): Things seem to be looking up for Lindsay Lohan, for the troubled starlet has patched things up with father Michael Lohan after checking out of rehab. The actress, who entered Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in August, has been estranged from Michael for a couple of years while he tackled his own drug problems.
Having completed a two-year prison stretch in March, Michael was recently ordained a church minister and took Lindsay to a remote hill cabin at the Utah rehab clinic to resolve their issues. "I'm looking forward to spending the next week with Lindsay. She's in a great, great place now. I've never heard her so honest, contrite and focused," the Mirror quoted Michael, as saying. "Lindsay is weeding out all the bad. She's taking a step back and re-evaluating her life. What she tells - her honesty and openness - has brought me to tears. It's beyond words how proud I am of her. I will be there in her life as best I can, but from here on she's going to have to make decisions on her own," he added.
Seconding her ex-husband, Lindsay"s mother Dina said, "I'm proud of her. Things were getting out of control so she took action." The Mean Girls star is due to start work on her tango-themed comeback film Dare To Love Me next week. Lindsay checked into the rehab center after being arrested on five counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics.