TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
London (ANI): Despite being great friends, former couple Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley, took great pains not to be spotted together at JFK airport in New York recently. The two had flown into New York on the same flight, but left the terminal by separate exits.
It is a known fact that the former couple are the best of friends, but their avoidance of one another in public is still a mystery. The pair had twice been spotted holidaying together in the last month, and in October, Hugh had joined Elizabeth, new husband Arun Nayar and five-year-old son Damian on a family holiday in the Maldives.
Liz was seen toting her chic Louis Vuitton luggage through the airport while her husband was nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, Hugh's vain attempt to remain anonymous was spoilt when an over enthusiastic limousine driver wrote his name in big letters on a card which was posted in the window of his car.