TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Liz Hurley's four-year-old son is her bodyguard.The 41-year-old actress-and-fashion designer revealed Damian, her son from her relationship with American film producer Stephen Bing, protects her from invasive photographers. She told Britain's OK! magazine: "London can be very tough still. Damian gets very upset when we are followed by the paparazzi all the time outside the house. "He doesn't understand why they are there. He wants to fight them and protect me. He hates being followed on the street." Liz is set to marry Indian business tycoon Arun Nayar on Saturday and has reportedly requested pigs, cows and sheep as wedding presents. The star wants to run an organic farm and has allegedly decided to put her acting career on hold after she ties the knot. She said: "It's the best thing I've ever done. When we get our organic status we're going to farm properly and have a herd of cows, sheep and chickens." Liz and Arun will enjoy two wedding ceremonies. The first takes place in Sudeley Castle, Gloucestershire, followed by an exotic Indian wedding in Rajasthan. Guests attending include Sir Elton John, 59, Donatella Versace, 51, and Hugh Grant, 46.
Nicole Kidman&Naomi Watts hand in hand for oscars
Celebrity prostitute names Affleck, Wills as clients