TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Liz Hurley sparked pregnancy rumours after arriving at an Indian airport with a noticeably rounded stomach. Liz arrived in Jodhpur for the next stage of her lavish wedding to Arun Nayar wearing a low-cut figure-hugging dress - revealing what looked suspiciously like a small baby bump. However, friends of the actress-and-model insist they would be "astonished" if Liz was pregnant. Preparations have been underway for tomorrow's ceremony at the exclusive Umaid Bhawan Palace - owned by the Maharaja of Jodhpur. Around 100 security guards have been employed to keep uninvited guests away, while one member of staff even swept the sprawling lawn by hand.
Liz and Arun have hired a top team of chefs - who travelled by bus for three days across India - along with 50 waiters. Liz, 41, and textile tycoon Arun, 43, were married in a low-key English ceremony last Friday before jetting off to Arun's homeland. Not everything has gone smoothly so far - in Mumbai on Tuesday a party was interrupted by police at 1:30am following complaints over noise. A cricket match among guests was delayed by three hours yesterday after some of the players were late.
Angelina Jolies weight a concern
Sienna Miller endorses nudity