TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): Actress Eva Longoria may soon have to resort to desperate measures to earn some money if the writer"s strike in Hollywood continues. The “Desperate Housewives" star is currently taking a forced vacation with ABC halting production on the show due to the strike.
And, she was overheard telling the owner of the Michael Boychuck Salon at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, that she would soon be needing a job with him if things continued the same way. She was also heard talking about her husband Tony Parker.
She reportedly told the owner that though she had sworn she would “never remarry" again, she quickly changed her mind after meeting Parker, reports the New York Post. Meanwhile, Eva Longoria has revealed that she gets inspiration from her mentally challenged sister. In a recent interview with Parade magazine, Longoria said that her sister Liza was her “hero" while growing up.