TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): Actress Eva Longoria may soon have to resort to desperate measures to earn some money if the writer"s strike in Hollywood continues. The “Desperate Housewives" star is currently taking a forced vacation with ABC halting production on the show due to the strike.
And, she was overheard telling the owner of the Michael Boychuck Salon at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, that she would soon be needing a job with him if things continued the same way. She was also heard talking about her husband Tony Parker.
She reportedly told the owner that though she had sworn she would “never remarry" again, she quickly changed her mind after meeting Parker, reports the New York Post. Meanwhile, Eva Longoria has revealed that she gets inspiration from her mentally challenged sister. In a recent interview with Parade magazine, Longoria said that her sister Liza was her “hero" while growing up.