TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Monday, February 26, 2007
Marcia Cross gave birth to twin girls on Tuesday.The 'Desperate Housewives' actress' representative, Heidi Slan, confirmed the two baby girls were born in a Los Angeles hospital. Heidi said: 'Mother and babies are all doing well." The girls named Eden and Savannah are Marcia, 44, and her stockbroker 49-year-old husband Tom Mahoney's first children. Marcia - who married Tom last year - has been on bed rest since January on doctors' orders. This was a precautionary measure due to the strain of the extra weight she was carrying.
However, the flame-haired actress still shot scenes for 'Desperate Housewives' while laid up. Producers set-up cameras in her home and filmed there for two days. Set designers painted Marcia's bedroom the same colour as her character BreeVan De Kamp's and brought in furniture from the show. Marcia previously described falling pregnant in her 40s as a "miracle".
Angelina Jolie finds scenes too raunchy
Cameron Diaz eats off pain