TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Transformers star Megan Fox tried several drugs before choosing her favourite.
The 21-year-old actress-and-model experimented with a host of illegal substances before deciding marijuana was the only one she 'enjoyed'.
Megan told Maxim magazine: "I've done drugs, and that's how I know I don't like them. I tried several things in order to make an informed decision, but I didn't enjoy anything other than marijuana."
The brunette star is a strong supporter of the campaign to legalise marijuana and believes it should be available for everyone to use. She said: "I don't even think of marijuana as a drug - it should be legalised."
Megan, who plays the love interest of Shia LaBeouf's character Sam Witwicky in Transformers , claims the majority of Hollywood stars are regular cocaine users. She revealed: "Cocaine is back with a vengeance... Celebrities aren't trying to hide it, except when people have camera phones. I know about five people who aren't on drugs today, and I'm one of them."