TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
But now, the Hitch star is more than happy to bare all for PETA's saucy new 'I'd Rather Go Naked... Than Wear Fur' campaign, which she unveiled in Los Angeles on Dec 20. "I was so floored by what they (PETA) said that I said, 'I promise I will never do it again,"" Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Mendes also said that she likes the idea of appearing naked on huge billboards in America's leading cities. "It's very tasteful. It's all in fun. It's got a flirtatious, fun spirit about it. It's not like come hither or anything like that," she told online blogger Marc Malkin.