- 2017 Is Going To Be Noah's Year: Miley Cyrus
- Christmas Always Makes Me Feel Deeply Sad Says Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Will Never Walk A Red Carpet Again: Miley Cyrus
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Washington (ANI): The speculations about teen icon Miley Cyrus" pregnancy have turned out to be an Internet hoax. An altered J-14 magazine piece started making rounds on the net saying, “Yes, sadly it's true. Miley herself confirmed the pregnancy rumors during a J-14 interview. I'm going to take good care of my baby, I've already gained seven pounds," the actress supposedly told the magazine. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally; I went a little to far. I'm sorry to all of my fans."
But the teen magazine was quick to respond to its defense saying that all the reports about Cyprus" pregnancy were false. "J-14 NEVER reported Miley Cyrus is pregnant," E! Online quoted the editor in chief of the magazine, Janet Giovanelli, as saying. She also claimed that someone must have doctored the 'This Just In' article that appeared on J-14's July issue.
Janet also commended Cyrus, saying that she was a role model for young girls. "Miley is an intelligent, respectable role model for young girls, and we at J-14 pride ourselves on presenting our readers with credible stories and information. This story is completely fabricated!" she said.