TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Actress Mischa Barton insists that her tabloid persona is so different from what she actually is. The actress is adamant that she is not part of the 'fake young Hollywood' set that the media makes her out to be, for in real life, she is "low key and chilled".
"(The tabloid persona) - it is a persona. It's not me. I think, 'Who the hell is that girl?' I'm so low-key and chilled. But the media has created a fake 'young Hollywood' where everyone hangs out together and everybody knows each other. It couldn't be further from the truth. I feel so, so different from those girls," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
The Brit star added that when she was new to LA she knew nothing about the industry, and that she had to make mistakes to learn a few things. The 21-year-old added that being a private person, she took some time to find friends with whom she could identify herself.
"When I got there (L.A.) I didn't know anything about the business and you don't make the best of friends. You make a few mistakes when you're that age and it took me a while to find the friends I needed, to be truly comfortable. I'm a private person, you won't find more than four or five true friends around me, ever," she added.
|Also read... |
Jane Fonda plans erotic film
Lindsay out of rehab
Hugh proposes to Jemima Khan
Liz slammed for dressing son in bikini
Paris is flat-chested once again