- Bhopal: A Prayer For Rain Movie Review- Disturbing And Hard-Hitting, Not To Be Missed
- Rajpal Yadav Goes To Hollywood; Says He's Extremely Happy
- Mischa Barton furious over her DUI reference in Bling Ring
- Mischa Barton splits from latest boyfriend
- Mischa Barton not returning to her native
- Amy Winehouse passes out after 16-hour booze bender
“I admire a lot of women like Drew who produce themselves and put together great projects," the Daily Mail quoted Barton, as saying. The former O.C. star"s decision came following her belief that there is a lack of good roles for women in the film industry. Producing is something I might see as a necessity because great female roles are difficult to come by," Mischa said.