- I Was Fascinated By India Says Morgan Freeman
- You'll Surprised To Learn About These Hollywood Celebs Who Are Atheists
- Morgan Freeman Lends Voice To Waze Navigation App: Promotes His Movie 'London Has Fallen'
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter, E'Dena Hines Stabbed To Death In New York
- Red - Movie Review
Monday, October 01, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas have signed up to star in "The Code". The caper drama is being helmed by Mimi Leder, with Nu Image's Millennium Films producing the pic penned by Ted Humphrey. The movie is based on a story by Ruben Leder. Freeman will portray a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, played by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to the Russian mob.
Shooting on the movie starts in mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria, at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, reports Variety. Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner are producing along with Les Weldon, Lori McCreary (Freeman's partner in Revelations Entertainment) and Randall Emmett.
Executive producers on the movie are First Look Holdings principals Avi Lerner, Henry Winterstern, Danny Dimbort and Trevor Short. 'The Code" is being co-financed by Nu Image/Millennium and First Look Studios. First Look Studios will distribute in North America, with Nu Image doing the same overseas.