TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Monday, October 01, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas have signed up to star in "The Code". The caper drama is being helmed by Mimi Leder, with Nu Image's Millennium Films producing the pic penned by Ted Humphrey. The movie is based on a story by Ruben Leder. Freeman will portray a veteran thief who recruits a younger crook, played by Banderas, to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to the Russian mob.
Shooting on the movie starts in mid-October in Sofia, Bulgaria, at Nu Boyana Film Center, owned by Nu Image, reports Variety. Boaz Davidson, Danny Lerner are producing along with Les Weldon, Lori McCreary (Freeman's partner in Revelations Entertainment) and Randall Emmett.
Executive producers on the movie are First Look Holdings principals Avi Lerner, Henry Winterstern, Danny Dimbort and Trevor Short. 'The Code" is being co-financed by Nu Image/Millennium and First Look Studios. First Look Studios will distribute in North America, with Nu Image doing the same overseas.