TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Record: IAF airlifts 463 tonnes of load
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Paramount Pictures Corporation has announced that the Star Trek movie will see the role of Mr. Spock being played by two actors, namely Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy, who turned this character into an icon in the original television series. The production company has yet not divulged the storyline of the film, which is to be directed by Paramount's 'Lost' co-creator J. J. Abrams.
In the meanwhile, there have emerged speculations that the movie can be a prequel, reports Variety magazine. The film's script has been written by scribes Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. Although no other cast has been announced, Abrams has revealed that he is "desperately trying" to have the original Captain Kirk, William Shatner, on board the project.
When asked about Quinto's casting, Nimoy quipped, "It was logical." Star Trek is scheduled to be released on December 25 next year.