TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, November 23, 2007
New York (ANI): British actress Naomi Watts has grabbed a role in the “Da Vinci Code" prequel 'Angels and Demons" while the project has gotten delayed till February. The actress, who was nominated for an Oscar for her role in '21 grams" will be pairing with Tom Hanks in the film adaptation of Dan Brown"s thrilling novel.
"It's been put off at least until February," the New York Post quoted an insider, as saying. 'Da Vinci Code" director Ron Howard will be directing the movie whose production has been put on hold due to the writers' strike.
However, it has been promised that the movie will get made and the release date of spring 2009 will remain the same. Naomi Watt"s representative could not be contacted for comment.