TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, November 23, 2007
New York (ANI): British actress Naomi Watts has grabbed a role in the “Da Vinci Code" prequel 'Angels and Demons" while the project has gotten delayed till February. The actress, who was nominated for an Oscar for her role in '21 grams" will be pairing with Tom Hanks in the film adaptation of Dan Brown"s thrilling novel.
"It's been put off at least until February," the New York Post quoted an insider, as saying. 'Da Vinci Code" director Ron Howard will be directing the movie whose production has been put on hold due to the writers' strike.
However, it has been promised that the movie will get made and the release date of spring 2009 will remain the same. Naomi Watt"s representative could not be contacted for comment.