- Hollywood Breaks Into Mourning Comedian Don Rickles Death
- Tom Hanks Believes He Is A Cool Grandparent
- Tom Hanks Gifts Typewriter To A Fan
- Tom Hanks Felt Honoured To Portray The Character Of Sully
- Five Reasons Why Inferno Is A Must-Watch Movie
- Irrfan Khan Beats Tom Hanks As The Coolest Guy In The Room
Friday, November 23, 2007
New York (ANI): British actress Naomi Watts has grabbed a role in the “Da Vinci Code" prequel 'Angels and Demons" while the project has gotten delayed till February. The actress, who was nominated for an Oscar for her role in '21 grams" will be pairing with Tom Hanks in the film adaptation of Dan Brown"s thrilling novel.
"It's been put off at least until February," the New York Post quoted an insider, as saying. 'Da Vinci Code" director Ron Howard will be directing the movie whose production has been put on hold due to the writers' strike.
However, it has been promised that the movie will get made and the release date of spring 2009 will remain the same. Naomi Watt"s representative could not be contacted for comment.