TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Naomi Campbell says it is not fair to blame the fashion industry for the rise in anorexic teenagers.The supermodel - who was named Best Model at the Elle Style Awards on Monday-doesn't approve of the current trend for size zero models, and thinks the fashion industry is being unfairly made culpable.
Naomi said: "I don't believe in size zero. I'm a size that's right for me, I don't diet for this industry."Fashion is healthy, models are given healthy food backstage back at fashion shows."I don't think it is fair to blame the fashion industry for anorexia, when it's a psychological disease." The size 0 debate has attracted comments from all over the fashion world.Legendary British model Twiggy recently condemned the trend.The 'America's Next Top Model' judge became a catwalk icon in the 60s thanks to her waif-like figure, but is adamant the current raft of models are far too thin.She said: "The fashion industry needs to be regulated to stop this dangerous size 0 trend. "When you see a model with the lollipop look, where her head is too big for her body, it means she's dieting too much."
Jessica Biel's link to Justin Timberlake
Sienna Miller the next Bond girl