TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Friday, November 23, 2007
London (ANI): Supermodel Naomi Campbell was left red faced recently after making a fashion faux pas. The statuesque star made an embarrassing mistake of forgetting to take the rather large price tag off her brand new skyscraper heels.
“Naomi was sitting on the front row next to the designer Oswald Boateng and had her legs crossed so the soles of her shoes were on display for all to see. They seemed to be new as she still had the price on them, which caused a round of tittering," the Daily express quoted one fashionista, as saying.
The 37-year-old star was attending last week"s annual Kulture 2 Couture fashion show at the Victoria&Albert Museum in London"s Kensington. Seems Naomi is so used to being fisted over with designer gear that she doesn"t realize that shoes bought in shops do have price tags.