TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Friday, November 23, 2007
London (ANI): Supermodel Naomi Campbell was left red faced recently after making a fashion faux pas. The statuesque star made an embarrassing mistake of forgetting to take the rather large price tag off her brand new skyscraper heels.
“Naomi was sitting on the front row next to the designer Oswald Boateng and had her legs crossed so the soles of her shoes were on display for all to see. They seemed to be new as she still had the price on them, which caused a round of tittering," the Daily express quoted one fashionista, as saying.
The 37-year-old star was attending last week"s annual Kulture 2 Couture fashion show at the Victoria&Albert Museum in London"s Kensington. Seems Naomi is so used to being fisted over with designer gear that she doesn"t realize that shoes bought in shops do have price tags.