TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Naomi Watts is keeping a balance between motherhood and Hollywood for she doesn"t want to miss out on either of them. The 'King Kong" beauty, who gave birth to son Alexander just three months ago, admitted that being away from her baby makes her feel incomplete.
"It's unusual to spend even a few hours away from my newborn. It's like a piece of my body is back in the hotel room," The Sun quoted Watts, as saying. However, the 39-year-old actress also revealed that she can"t miss out on her work because it keeps her happy.
"I love my work, it's not just a job for me - it makes me happy. So if it makes me happy I'll be a better mum," she said.