- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Red Carpet Live: Karlie, Doutzen, Katrina, Naomi Pics
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Line-Up
- Oscars 2015: Birdman Wins 4 Including Best Director & Picture
- 'Birdman' Review: Ending Leaves You Ambiguous
- Naomi Watts To Be Honoured At Costume Designers Guild Awards
- Naomi Watts Refuses To Work With Schreiber In Ray Donovan
Monday, October 29, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Naomi Watts is keeping a balance between motherhood and Hollywood for she doesn"t want to miss out on either of them. The 'King Kong" beauty, who gave birth to son Alexander just three months ago, admitted that being away from her baby makes her feel incomplete.
"It's unusual to spend even a few hours away from my newborn. It's like a piece of my body is back in the hotel room," The Sun quoted Watts, as saying. However, the 39-year-old actress also revealed that she can"t miss out on her work because it keeps her happy.
"I love my work, it's not just a job for me - it makes me happy. So if it makes me happy I'll be a better mum," she said.