TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Naomi Campbell doesn't think she has anger problems. The 36-year-old model, who recently pleaded guilty to throwing her cell phone at her maid, insists her fiery reputation is unjustified. She told Britain's GQ magazine: "I don't have any more anger problems than anyone else except that I am in the public eye and when I do something wrong I have to pay for it." The supermodel believes her temper problems arise from her disappointment with people. She explained: "It's not anger so much as I get hurt and disappointed. I've made mistakes but I've learned from them, and I am still learning from them. I take each day as it comes."
Naomi also revealed she has turned to boxing to help her control her temper. She added: "In London I hit a man's mitts, but in Los Angeles they let you put on the headgear and really box. "It calms me down. I fly so much - I've spent years just jetting around like a headless chicken."
Naomi made to sweep floors
Angelina Jolies weight a concern
Sienna Miller endorses nudity