TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Nick Lachey is stunned by the furore surrounding his raunchy holidaying photos with his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, declaring, "Where's the scandal?". The former 98 Degrees singer and MTV U.S. presenter were photographed having sex in a hot tub in a private villa near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and their lawyer has issued a warning to media outlets demanding they refrain from publishing the images.
Lachey tells America's OK! magazine, "Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes. This is the girl that I love. It's tough to see someone you care about be unfairly judged. It's hard for me as a man to see my girl go through that."
Minnillo adds, "It was embarrassing. But we did nothing wrong. I felt personally violated. If I was being disrespectful, I would (have) expected to be punished, but I wasn't. It's wrong." The couple's lawyer Marty Singer says, "The photos that were taken of our clients by a Mexican photographer violated Mexican law and were a clear invasion of privacy, and we have threatened to take legal action against third parties who publish the photos."