TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Washington (ANI): The Moulin Rouge star Nicole Kidman reveals that she yearns for curves like legendary superstar Marilyn Monroe. However, the svelte star admits that she has trouble putting on weight in the right places.
“I've always longed to look like Marilyn Monroe but I've always had trouble putting weight on in the right places." Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. And while Kidman would love to be a mother, she"s hoping pregnancy will not make any difference to the size of her breasts.
“I'd like to be a mom as long as I could keep the way my boobs look if I get pregnant," the actress added. The star recently revealed that she had not lost onebut two babies during her marriage to actor Tom Cruise. The first being due to an ectopic pregnancy when they had recently gotten married, and other due to a miscarriage at the end of their marriage.