- Why The Concluding Last Minutes Of Logan Are So Vital, Explains James Mangold
- Logan's Ending Was Already Hinted In The Wolverine!
- Hugh Jackman Wants Shahrukh Khan To Replace Him As Wolverine
- After Logan What's Next For X-Men Franchise? Reveals Producer Lauren Shuler Donner
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About His Post Wolverine Life, Says I Am Fine And Happy
- Logan Review: Dyed In Western Archetype, Logan Marks Hugh Jackman's Best As Wolverine
Monday, October 08, 2007
Sydney (ANI): Australian tourism bosses are relying on the epic romance 'Australia" starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman to give tourism a boost in the country. The last film that had hordes of tourists turning up down under was the 1986 comedy 'Crocodile Dundee".
Sources revealed that the country's tourism body, Tourism Australia, is in talks with the director of the film, Baz Luhrmann, to collaborate for a large-scale marketing campaign, by roping in the film"s cast to tout Australia as a tourist destination. "Romance and adventure aren't necessarily the way that we have portrayed Australia in the past," Smh quoted a source, as saying.
Confirming the talks, a spokesman for the film's distributor, 20th Century Fox, Steve Newman said that the director would be delighted to tie up with the tourism body. The film is set in the years leading up to World War II, centres on the affair between an English aristocrat (Kidman) and a cattle drover (Jackman). The film is scheduled for a 2008 release.