TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Nicole Kidman isn"t averse to tattoos, but she"s banned her kids from getting them till they"re a little bit older. The Oscar winner reveals that her children – daughter Isabella and son Connor – are beginning to display the trademark rebellious streaks of adolescence, and one of the things that they want to do is get tattoos. Kidman reveals that daughter Bella has already had ideas about blue hair.
"Bella had a phase of blue hair - luckily that only lasted for a little while. But we recently had a discussion at home about tattoos and I had to lay down some ground rules," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. My husband (Keith Urban) has tattoos, so obviously I don't mind them on principle. "But I do think you have to be a certain age before you can choose to do something as permanent as that, and I don't think that age is 14 or 15. Call me old-fashioned, if you will."