- Alexander Skarsgard Finds It Tough To Shoot Domestic Violence With Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman Puts Family Ahead Of Work
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Her Film Lion Made Keith Urban Cry
- Dev Patel Overwhelmed To Receive Oscar Nomination For Lion
- Nicole Kidman Terms Her Children Gypsies
- Nicole Kidman Amazed With Shailene Woodley's Political Engagement
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Aussie beauty Nicole Kidman was so happy sitting on a tree that she had to be lured down from it. On the set of her movie 'Margot At The Wedding', the 40-year-old star was tempted to come down from the tree, after she discovered that it was the perfect hideout.
'The Others' actress confessed that she was a big kid at heart and loved a scene in the film where her on-screen sister, played by Jennifer Jason Leigh, challenges her to climb a tree. "I love daydreaming. I spend hours up that tree and when they said, 'You can come down.' I said, 'No no, I'm ok,'" Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. In the film, Kidman plays a character of a successful but neurotic writer.