TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Aussie beauty Nicole Kidman was so happy sitting on a tree that she had to be lured down from it. On the set of her movie 'Margot At The Wedding', the 40-year-old star was tempted to come down from the tree, after she discovered that it was the perfect hideout.
'The Others' actress confessed that she was a big kid at heart and loved a scene in the film where her on-screen sister, played by Jennifer Jason Leigh, challenges her to climb a tree. "I love daydreaming. I spend hours up that tree and when they said, 'You can come down.' I said, 'No no, I'm ok,'" Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. In the film, Kidman plays a character of a successful but neurotic writer.