TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Washington (ANI): Nicole Kidman is 'deeply in love' with hubby Keith Urban, but will never say she's happy when it comes to her marriage, for she never knows what the future will hold.
The Oscar winner tells Interview magazine that she never talks about how happy she is in interviews because they are done in advance, and one can never be sure about what tomorrow will bring.
"I don't ever say that. Partly because interviews are done in advance and you never know where something's going," People quotes her, as telling the mag.
"People's lives together are complicated and beautiful and that's what they should stay. They're very quiet. Complicatedly quiet. They don't need to be broadcast."
And if she does have to talk about her marriage, the only thing that Kidman has to say is that she and Urban are 'committed'.
"My husband and I are committed to each other and deeply in love. That's how I would put it. We're working on staying in that place, and hopefully we will for the rest of our lives."