TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Washington (ANI): Nicole Kidman is 'deeply in love' with hubby Keith Urban, but will never say she's happy when it comes to her marriage, for she never knows what the future will hold.
The Oscar winner tells Interview magazine that she never talks about how happy she is in interviews because they are done in advance, and one can never be sure about what tomorrow will bring.
"I don't ever say that. Partly because interviews are done in advance and you never know where something's going," People quotes her, as telling the mag.
"People's lives together are complicated and beautiful and that's what they should stay. They're very quiet. Complicatedly quiet. They don't need to be broadcast."
And if she does have to talk about her marriage, the only thing that Kidman has to say is that she and Urban are 'committed'.
"My husband and I are committed to each other and deeply in love. That's how I would put it. We're working on staying in that place, and hopefully we will for the rest of our lives."