TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Nicole Kidman is having such a great time being married that directors have to 'seduce" her back to work. The Aussie actress revealed that ever since she married country singer Keith Urban last year, she has not wanted to work. And, this became rather clear when she was offered the part of Mrs. Coulter in 'The Golden Compass".
"I actually just didn't want to work. I was just in a place in my life where I was in Tennessee and I was just feeling a little lazy and wanting to hang out," People quoted her, as saying. It was only when director Chris Weitz and author Philip Pullman sent her flattering letters that she decided to face the camera once more. "With those two letters, I was seduced," said Kidman.
Kidman is currently busy filming the epic 'Australia" but took some time out to promote the new film in London.