TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Nicole Kidman is having such a great time being married that directors have to 'seduce" her back to work. The Aussie actress revealed that ever since she married country singer Keith Urban last year, she has not wanted to work. And, this became rather clear when she was offered the part of Mrs. Coulter in 'The Golden Compass".
"I actually just didn't want to work. I was just in a place in my life where I was in Tennessee and I was just feeling a little lazy and wanting to hang out," People quoted her, as saying. It was only when director Chris Weitz and author Philip Pullman sent her flattering letters that she decided to face the camera once more. "With those two letters, I was seduced," said Kidman.
Kidman is currently busy filming the epic 'Australia" but took some time out to promote the new film in London.