- Mississippi farmer claims to be Oprah Winfrey’s biological dad
- Nicollette Sheridan to be offered package to drop lawsuit
- Nicollette Sheridan sues Desperate Housewives’ creator
- Sheridan bored of Desperate Housewives
- Desperate Housewives star dating a financier
- Sheridan not writing book about Desperate Housewives
Michael and Nicollette had previously split in 1993, however after a 12-year hiatus they got back together again. Almost a year later, in 2006, the couple announced their engagement flaunting one gigantic rock on Nicollette"s hand. "Have you seen the size of the ring? Forget the wedding. That was the event of the year as far as I'm concerned," New York Post quoted Michael, jokingly saying at the time.
The crooner also disclosed that he was planning to tie the knot in 2008. "I was thinking 2008 for the wedding. But in the meantime I might write another song for her." It seems that the singer ha finished writing the song and was ready to ring the wedding bells. However, both stars' representatives did not return the calls and were unable for comment.