- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Disney's A Wrinkle In Time To Get The Biggest Production Incentive
- Oprah Winfrey To Star In Big Screen Adaptation Of 1963 Fantasy Classic, A Wrinkle In Time
- Impressive! Oprah Winfrey Earns $12 Million With Just One Weight Watchers Tweet!
- Shocking Stories About Celebrities Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Danny Pintauro Reveals To Oprah That He Is HIV Positive For 12 Years Now
Friday, October 19, 2007
Washington (ANI): Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey can no longer swat bees after lending her voice to the new animated film Bee Movie. Oprah has lent her voice to the character of a human judge who oversees a court battle between a friendly bee and a honey company. And, she"s been so affected by the cartoon, that she"s now started thinking of bees as more than just pests.
"Two bees came around and they were buzzing around my plate. I think they were after the basil... and instead of swatting them away I just allowed myself to be there with the bees," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "I am not gonna swat the bees because they have families; I'm now thinking, 'They have families...' I'm so affected by this movie," she added. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld lends his voice to the character of the friendly bee, and credits himself with turning around their image in the US. "I look at them and I think, You have no idea what I did for you!'" he said.