TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Washington (ANI): British actor Orlando Bloom was reportedly caught up in a verbal fight over a woman prior to crashing his car last Friday. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean" star, 30, was driving a black Toyota Matrix that belonged to his friend when he collided with a parked Porsche in Los Angeles. The collision left the unnamed passenger with minor neck injuries.
Fashion photographer Damon Kidwell, 36, claimed that prior to the crash, he was about to physically attack Bloom after the latter attempted to flirt with the snapper's ex-girlfriend Veronica Taylor. "I'm not going to say what he did but she told me, so I told him if he ever spoke to her again I would f**king beat him up," Contactmusic quoted Kidwell, as saying. "He wasn't behaving like an English gent. Photographers surrounded us and that's what saved his bacon," he said.