TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): The Wedding Crashers star, Owen Wilson seems to be coping with his dark past by selling the Santa Monica, California home where he tried to commit suicide earlier this year. The 39-year-old star seems keen to move on and away from the bad memory of his lowest day.
On the fateful day in August he was rushed to the hospital after slashing his wrists at the house. The four-bedroom home is now on the market for 2.1 million dollars, reports Contactmusic. The America actor and writer, was nominated for the Academy Award for his for his work on the screenplay of 'The Royal Tenenbaums".