TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Washington (ANI): The Wedding Crashers star, Owen Wilson seems to be coping with his dark past by selling the Santa Monica, California home where he tried to commit suicide earlier this year. The 39-year-old star seems keen to move on and away from the bad memory of his lowest day.
On the fateful day in August he was rushed to the hospital after slashing his wrists at the house. The four-bedroom home is now on the market for 2.1 million dollars, reports Contactmusic. The America actor and writer, was nominated for the Academy Award for his for his work on the screenplay of 'The Royal Tenenbaums".