TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Monday, November 05, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actor Owen Wilson is progressing well after his summer suicide attempt, according to good friend Vince Vaughn. 'Wedding Crashers" star Owen slashed his wrists at his home in Santa Monica, California, in August 2007 after failing to deal with his personal turmoil. But Vaughn says that the actor, who has been spotted out in New York in recent weeks, is pulling through and doing well.
“I think he's funny and he's a nominated writer and he's just a terrific actor. He's one of the most genuine, kind people I've ever worked with," Contactmusic quoted Vaughn, as saying.
In the meantime, Wilson is reportedly dating singer/actress Jessica Simpson. The couple dined at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica on Oct 28, before retiring to Wilson"s Malibu home. According to a source, the pair arrived separately but talked for more than an hour before leaving and also claimed that there was some “serious flirting" going on between the two.