TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Monday, October 01, 2007
Washington, (ANI): After attempting to commit suicide in real life, Owen Wilson has given the go-ahead for the release of a movie in which he plays a character who tries to take his own life. The actor played the role of a man tries to commit suicide by deliberately crashing his motorcycle for his latest film 'The Darjeeling Limited".
After his off-screen suicide attempt on August 26, there were chances that the release of the film would be postponed. However, director Wes Anderson has confirmed that Wilson is not in favour of changing the release date. "That's not what I want and not what Owen wants. Owen's very happy we're releasing it now," Usmagazine.com quoted Anderson, as saying.
Roman Coppola, screenwriter of the movie, added: "He"s proud of the work we did. In terms of art and personal life echoing one another -- that"s the proper way to make a movie. I"ve been witness to a lot of movies that my dad Francis Ford Coppola did and it"s very familiar to me that your personal life reflects the theme of the movie... "To me it"s just a given that your life and the theme of the work is going to intertwine. I try not to think about those things. It"s not up to me."