TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Former druggie socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson stopped partying with supermodel turned fashion designer Kate Moss to keep away from her addictions. The Brit TV personality revealed that she had to 'back off' from the partying scene with Moss and her group to stay drug free.
"Kate I love her. I have always been friends with her. But I had to back off from that scene a long time ago", the Sun quoted Tomkinson, as saying. "It's horses for courses - if I was going to get better I had to stay away from Kate and that group," she said.
The 'It Girl' however doesn't mind bumping into Moss now. "I had to stay away from drugs and partying but if I saw her now I'd say hi," she said.
Tomkinson also feels that Moss made a wise move by dumping her junkie boyfriend Pete Doherty. "I think Kate has definitely done the right thing getting away from Pete," she said. "She had to. You have to make a decision and sacrifice certain things and certain people in your life in order to not be that person," she added.
The 35-year-old was however sorry for the 'Babyshambles' singer who is going for anti-heroin implant repeatedly but still can't kick his habit. "I feel really sorry for Pete. He seems to want to get well but he just can't follow it through," she added.