TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, July 20, 2007
The former 'Baywatch' actress Pamela Anderson - who is currently starring alongside illusionist Hans Klok at Las Vegas' Planet Hollywood Theater for the Performing Arts - confirmed she will continue being a magician's assistant until at least the end of the year.
Pammie wrote on her official website, "And the show goes on. I love this job so much I've re-signed 'till December officially. I can't leave Hans. And my kids want me to keep doing the coolest thing in the world. I don't want to do anything other than this and be with my kids. And of course be involved with Peta forever."
The blonde star also revealed turning 40 recently has been a "blessing" and begged fans to come and see her Las Vegas show.
Pammie gushed, "I love being 40. I've had such a great blessed life and it's only just begun. Bobby Earl who owns the hotel is through the moon. The show is the biggest success. Hans is a superstar. I'm working on new illusions with Hans to do in the show. We are killing it!!! Come see us at the new Planet Hollywood Hotel."
Earlier this month, Pammie admitted she was hoping her contract would be extended because she was having "a blast". She said, "I'm done in August unless I re-sign soon, but I may be doing this until December. That's when Vegas is really packed!