TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, September 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards are considering an offer to posing nude together in an upcoming issue of 'Playboy" magazine for which they will be paid a whopping 1 million dollars. A source revealed to Globe that 'Playboy" boss Hugh Hefner wants the actresses to team up for a spread in the January 2008 issue of the publication.
"Neither Pam nor Denise has committed yet, but they're seriously considering it," Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling Globe. The pair became firm friends last year in Canada when they shot mob comedy 'Blonde and Blonder". Both the blondes have in the past also disrobed for the men's magazine.
Anderson has appeared nude at a record of 12 times in Playboy whereas Richards has stripped for the December 2004 issue of the mag.