- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Rumoured Lovebirds Ishaan Khattar & Jhanvi Kapoor On A Movie Date Again; This Time It's Baywatch!
- Priyanka Chopra Regrets Hair Extensions
- NEW PICTURES! Priyanka Chopra FLAUNTS Her Assets In A Bikini Once Again & It’s EYE-POPPING!
- NICE TRY! Priyanka Chopra IMITATES Shahrukh Khan, While Promoting Baywatch [See Picture]
- OH MY MY! Priyanka Chopra Spotted In A BIKINI In Miami, See Her DAMN HOT Pictures Right Now!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Pamela Anderson believes she will cure the Hepatitis C virus she contracted from ex-hubby Tommy Lee. The former Baywatch star announced in the year 2003 that she would not survive more than 10 or 15 years. However, now she has insisted that she might cure the liver disease because her routine check ups are suggesting that she is getting healthier.
"Every time I get tested my doctors tell me I am getting healthier. I believe I'm going to cure my Hepatitis C," Contactmusic quoted Anderson, as telling OK! Magazine. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation.