TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, October 26, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Pamela Anderson believes she will cure the Hepatitis C virus she contracted from ex-hubby Tommy Lee. The former Baywatch star announced in the year 2003 that she would not survive more than 10 or 15 years. However, now she has insisted that she might cure the liver disease because her routine check ups are suggesting that she is getting healthier.
"Every time I get tested my doctors tell me I am getting healthier. I believe I'm going to cure my Hepatitis C," Contactmusic quoted Anderson, as telling OK! Magazine. Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation.