TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, October 19, 2007
London (ANI): Pamela Anderson is feeling 'fulfilled" after marrying Rick Salomon. The former 'Baywatch" babe married Salomon in Las Vegas on October 6, and says that she"s found a new peace in her life.“I am finally fulfilled in my life in every area," The Sun quoted her, as saying. “I"m having the best time in my life."
Salomon, a poker player, is most famous for being Paris Hilton"s partner in the hotel heiress" infamous sex-tape 'One Night in Paris". Anderson recently denied reports that she was pregnant with her new hubby"s child. Anderson wrote on her own website that she isn"t pregnant and suggested that Salomon is a little sensitive about the media attention. "So funny. I don't normally look at press but Rick does sometimes. And so much nonsense. Don't believe what you read. Esp about people (sic) personal business," she wrote.