TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
However, Anderson has confessed that she did consider making the show, but vetoed the idea after realizing that her children would to be hounded by cameras all over the house, reports People. Stating on her website, Anderson said that she was considering the show, but "only to promote, and have people see what it's like to create a show and be on stage starring in a big Vegas production."
"The choices I have to make now are about quality of life. And meaning: Not about money or fame for no good reason," she added.