TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Washington (ANI): Pamela Anderson's new husband Rick Salomon revealed that his spouse can literally be dangerous in bed. And Salomon showed just how lethal Pammie could be when he accompanied her to Las Vegas Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino's grand re-opening celebration sporting a cut on the nose.
Once there he confessed his new bride had caused his injury.However, the couple refused to elaborate on the incident, but the former Baywatch babe seemed quite excited. "I sliced it... It was sexual," Contactmusic quoted the actress, as saying Anderson married Salomon in Las Vegas on October 6, and says that she's found a new peace in her life.