TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, October 12, 2007
London (ANI): Just days after her wedding to Rick Salomon, busty actress Pamela Anderson had a fall-out with her new hubby after he gambled with Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson in Las Vegas.
A furious Anderson dragged Salmon from the poker table, though he was winning at the game in Wynn hotel. A source said that the newly married Pammy wasn't impressed by what her hubby was up to.
“Rick must have been playing for a good hour and Pam did not look impressed," the Sun quoted the source, as saying. “Every time he decided he'd had enough he would throw all his chips in at once - but he just kept winning. This must have happened three or four times - all the chips would go in and he would scoop the lot.
“Pamela walked over to the table in the middle of the game. There were couple of cameras there, so they smiled for pictures and gave each other a token peck on the cheek, but when that was done the argument started. She walked away from him, back to the VIP booth and he went after her. They carried on rowing in there. It was obvious they were arguing - she was frowning and her hand gestures were really exaggerated. She was waving her arms around and had an angry look on her face. So much for married bliss," the source said.