TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Pamela Anderson has apologised for wearing dead sheep on her feet. The former 'Baywatch' star says she has thrown away her favourite Ugg boots because she didn't know they were made from shaved sheep skin. She wrote on her personal website: "I'm getting rid of my Uggs - I feel so guilty for that craze being started around my 'Baywatch' days. I used to wear them with my red swim suit to keep warm never realizing that they were SKIN! I thought they were shaved kindly." The mother-of-two, who is a staunch animal rights activist and member of PETA, is wracked with guilt over the fact that women the world over followed in her footsteps by wearing the animal pelt boots.
She added: "People like to tell me all the time that I started that trend - yikes! Well let's start a new one. Do NOT buy Uggs! Buy Stella McCartney or juicy boots. I'm looking for alternatives myself for my boys and the men in my life! I'm designing some right now for my family and will try and have some available on my website soon." Pam is disgusted she has worn her boots for so long, writing: "It's what I grab by my door in the mornings to bring my kids to school or walk my dog on the beach at 6am or anything early. I've definitely over used them - and that's it!!!!"
Playboy Hefner to marry
Jennifer Hudson's weight loss scheme