TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Paris Hilton enjoyed her first night of partying on Friday (06.07.07) since her release from prison. The hotel heiress - who was jailed for 23 days for driving with a suspended licence - enjoyed a night of drinking and dancing at Hollywood hotspot Les Deux with a group of friends and her sister Nicky.
A fellow reveller told People magazine: "Paris was super-happy and full of smiles. She was laughing, having fun, drinking, dancing, singing along to songs, talking to everyone and hugging all the girls at her table."
At one point, the 26-year-old blonde - who was wearing a grey shirt and black fedora hat - stood on a couch and danced "seductively". A source said: "She waved her arms in the air and sang the words to every song they played, including her own single 'Stars Are Blind'."
In an interview given just hours after her release from prison, Paris vowed to change her partying ways and insisted she was through with the club scene.
She said: "There is so much more to life than that whole club scene. "I've been doing it for a long time. It's fun. I'm a social person. I love music. I love to dance. I love to hang out with my friends. But that's not what I care about as much anymore. Obviously I'll still go out sometimes, I'm young and I like to be social. But I'm going to focus more on my work."