TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Paris Hilton warned fans not to drink and drive on American Independence Day. The hotel heiress - who left prison last week after serving a 23-day jail sentence for driving with a suspended licence - also urged partygoers to have a sober driver to take them home after enjoying the annual celebrations.
Paris wrote on her MySpace page yesterday: "Happy 4th of July everyone, and remember to be responsible and have a designated driver. "Just looking out for you all. I love you and have an amazing summer!" The 26-year-old blonde, who has just returned to Los Angeles after holidaying in Hawaii, thanked fans for their support during her time behind bars. Paris said: "I just want to thank you all for your letters of love and support. I am doing my best to respond to each and every one with the letter I wrote - that message was for fans like you who have supported me through it all!"
'The Simple Life' star also repeated her intention to turn over a new leaf and do more charity work. Paris revealed: "The past month has inspired me to move forward with some exciting new projects, so I will keep you all posted." Meanwhile, the star enjoyed her first post-prison shopping spree in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Paris - wearing linen shorts, a white silk top, big straw hat and white sunglasses - is said to have spent "a lot", and her purchases included Hello Kitty T-shirts, jewellery, candles, a pink leopard kaftan, a tunic, and a princess-themed toilet roll dispenser.
Alexandra Britta, co-owner of the Enchantress and Fifi 'n' Bootsie boutiques, said: "She was so nice and peaceful. She's awesome - it was really great to see her again."