TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Paris Hilton enjoyed her first post-prison shopping spree yesterday. The hotel heiress - who arrived in Los Angeles yesterday after a relaxing beach break in Maui - made two separate shopping trips in one day to numerous boutiques.
Paris - wearing linen shorts, a white silk top, big straw hat and white sunglasses - is said to have spent "a lot". Her purchases included Hello Kitty T-shirts, jewellery, candles, a pink leopard kaftan, a tunic, and a princess-themed toilet roll dispenser.
Alexandra Britta co-owner of the Enchantress and Fifi 'n' Bootsie boutiques said: "She was so nice and peaceful. She's awesome - it was really great to
see her again." A fellow shopper said: "She was in a really good mood. She's a sweet girl. And she looked great. She's got so much style."
The 26-year-old - who spent 23 days in jail before her release last Tuesday, was followed during her shopping expedition by over 100 fans seeking autographs.