TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, July 16, 2007
The latest news on the Paris Hilon front is that she got what she actually wanted-special treatment in jail. An investigation has been launched into these allegations which were brought to the attention of the department's union, the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs by its members. Hilton got a much publicized release from Lynwood, California's Century Regional Detention Center last month after being jailed for violating her probation from a 2006 drunk-driving arrest.
Hollywood .com reports that the Sheriff's Department in Los Angeles will probe whether the hotel heiress was given free access to a cordless phone instead of being forced to wait in line to use a payphone at certain hours.
There are also claims that Paris received a new jail uniform instead of the recycled ones given to many inmates and that her mail was delivered by a captain instead of inmate trusties.
Sheriff's spokesman century regional detention center,hannah montana,steve whitmore has reportedly told the New York Daily News, that they are going to investigate it, get to the bottom of it and find out exactly what happened.