TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Actor Eric Dane wants the producers and the writers to sort out their differences and walk away happily from the negotiations. "I want the writers to stop striking. I want the writers and the producers to come to an agreement, and I want them both to walk away from the negotiations happy with what they agreed on," he said.
Actor Charlie Sheen's fiancee Brooke Muller wants to have love and peace on earth. "What I want more than anything is love and peace on earth, but if we are going for something material, I like jewellery! I like Harry Winston," she said. TV star Lauren Conrad said she wanted her mom to make her a huge scrap book. "You know what I asked for? My mom is a huge scrap booker, and I want her to make a big scrap book for me with all my pictures from when I was growing up," she said.