TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, February 19, 2007
Paris Hilton was pelted with lipsticks and cigarette packets when she appeared at an Austrian shopping mall yesterday.The 25-year-old hotel heiress was greeted by hundreds of screaming fans when she made the appearance in Vienna, but the event was soured when less than impressed shoppers hurled objects at the stage. Paris shouted, "Hello everybody, it's so good to see you. Happy late Valentine's Day!", before being whisked away by security guards. She later described the incident as "no big deal" and said she loved her fans.
The 'Simple Life' star was in Vienna to attend the prestigious annual Opera Ball last night (15.02.07) with Austrian businessman Richard Lugner. Previous guests invited by Lugner include Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and Geri Halliwell. Earlier in the week, Paris suffered another setback when she was refused to entry to Austria because her passport had expired. Paris had to wait in Munich, Germany, until the US ambassador to Austria could vouch for her. When asked what happened, Paris replied: "Oh nothing, just my passport." Paris' next stop will be the skiing party resort of Ischgl.
Liv Tyler worries about her size
Xena makes comeback