TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Penelope Cruz allegedly had a panic attack on a plane which delayed the flight by almost two hours. The Volver actress was on a Continental flight travelling from Newark, America, to Barcelona, Spain, when she "freaked out and refused to fly", a fellow passenger told the Huffington Post newspaper.Cruz is said to have told cabin crew she needed to get off the plane and instructed staff to remove her luggage, which caused the lengthy 1 hour and 40 minute hold-up.
However, the 33-year-old actress' representative has denied she had a panic attack, insisting she got off after being informed the flight was going to be delayed. The rep' said: "There was no panic attack. She was told the plane would be delayed for four hours, so she decided to deplane." According to reports no other passengers decided to exit the aircraft.