- Kate Hudson Finds Oprah Winfrey Inspirational In Terms Of Body Positivity
- Kate Hudson Delighted To Share Screen With Kurt Russell
- Kate Hudson Won't Talk About Her Dates Until She Has Introduced Them To Her Kids
- Kate Hudson Doesn't Mind Being Labeled As An 'OK Mom'
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
The purpose behind the list was to find the most consistent best dresser on Tinsel town's red carpets. As for the reason for choosing Cruz, the In Touch editors claimed that the 33-year-old had everything to look like the star she was.
"Penelope plays up romance... She steams up the red carpet in strapless gowns that play up her decolletage," Contactmusic quoted the editors, as saying. "A true girlie-girl, Penelope loves to play dress-up in romantic styles by classic designers like Chanel and Valentino, and look like the movie star she is," they added. Cameron Diaz, 'Ray' star Kerry Washington and Katie Holmes also made it to the Top 10 in the list.