TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The purpose behind the list was to find the most consistent best dresser on Tinsel town's red carpets. As for the reason for choosing Cruz, the In Touch editors claimed that the 33-year-old had everything to look like the star she was.
"Penelope plays up romance... She steams up the red carpet in strapless gowns that play up her decolletage," Contactmusic quoted the editors, as saying. "A true girlie-girl, Penelope loves to play dress-up in romantic styles by classic designers like Chanel and Valentino, and look like the movie star she is," they added. Cameron Diaz, 'Ray' star Kerry Washington and Katie Holmes also made it to the Top 10 in the list.