TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): It's not often that director Woody Allen has trouble getting his words out, but that"s exactly what happened when he had to direct Penelope Cruz in a new movie. And, the news comes straight from actress Scarlett Johansson, who also stars in the pic. Johansson revealed that Allen wrote a part for the Spanish beauty after he saw her in her Oscar-nominated role in Volver.
However, he was so infatuated by her that he was reduced to a stuttering mess in her presence. "Of course Woody was so unbelievably enamoured of her. He'd be like 'Uh-uh-uh P-Penelope, P-Penelope,'" Contactmusic quoted Johansson, as saying. "You'd think, 'You are such a stuttering fool, man. Just get your stuff together.' But what can you do - he's an appreciator of fine things, and Penelope is quite fine," she added.